Thursday, August 7, 2014

Off to Serve !!


If there is one thing I have learned the past 12 days, it is that the Lord is aware and in the details of our lives. He has sustained me when the thought crossed my mind to "just give up, this is too hard" but I can't! you know? A mission will be the best thing that ever happens to me and I love all that I have learned, esp about the spirit and about talking to people-- I have taught more lessons and talked to more strangers than ever before in my life and am so ready to go talk to Californian's!!

The reason we teach the doctrine of Christ (the missionary purpose) is so that we can "help others come unto Christ which means helping them access the Atonement. That really struck me and has stayed with me these last couple of days. I know that that is the greatest gift I can give anyone, and is what Ibhave strived to learn here at the MTC and what I am going to strive to do in the field.

Irvine CA
8-5-14
With Pres. & Sister Orgill


No comments:

Post a Comment