Monday, August 18, 2014

Focus

Did I tell you we are doing temple grounds tours? We spend a lot of time at the temple, which is so great. every time we get to the Celestial room windows I get to say that "This place is representative of being in our Heavenly Father's presence, and is the closest place on earth that we can ever get to Him" ---every time I do, the spirit rushes through me and I get excited to go in, and also to see Heavenly Father one day.

A lot of our goals focus on becoming consecrated missionaries (giving all that we have) and on developing a celestial culture. As I have thought about what that means, I have come to the conclusion that it means: to be progressively obedient, not perfectly obedient. To be a little better now, than I was a moment ago. My goal today is to go home so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. I want to give my ALL to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment