Saturday, November 22, 2014

Loving The Work

We got the new Ensign this week. There is an article in it about readjusting to home life after the mission. I started reading it and looked down at the picture of the missionary flying home. My stomach sunk and I kind of shuddered as I started to think about that flight. I can't even think about it without feeling sick! I NEVER want this to be over!

I gave two pass along cards out this week through car windows! It was actually so much easier...they can't move away from you!! The first one was to a girl in the in n out parking lot, at 9 pm (dark) I walked up from the back so I think I scared her, but then I told her that I am a missionary and I handed her a picture of Jesus and told her I thought she'd like it, and that I wanted her to know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love her. I hope it helped her!

No comments:

Post a Comment