Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Chance To Share the Truth

We gave a mormon.org card to this guy, Isaiah, and he freaked out. “I have this exact card! I got one awhile ago when I was at the bus stop! My friend’s friend is a Mormon and I was going to look at it…it must be a sign!” Sister park was like “Yeah it is…God wants you to look at that website.” He totally is going to. J We kept talking to him and she was like “Oh and do you read?” “No, never.” “I don’t believe you. It’s the best book ever.” “What’s it called?” “The Book of Mormon.” “DUDE!!! My friends friend has that EXACT book!” “Well that’s great! It has the answers to all the questions you want to ask—we all have questions that we want to know, and it helps us find peace. You should read it.” “Okay I will, just because you said too.”


We watched “Missionary Work and the Atonement” ---it’s on You Tube if you want to watch it, future missionaries! It changes the lives of every missionary who watches it.

“Nothing was too much for HIM, let it be so with us.” (President Orgill)

No comments:

Post a Comment